Tempo Pilates Instructor | London E8 – Hackney
Tempo Pilates is a comprehensive reformer pilates method performed to invigorating music. The result? A fresh, upbeat approach to pilates that’s enjoyable but challenging. We believe our clients are students of our method, and our reformer classes transform our student’s approach to fitness… from that hour of the day they dread to an experience that leaves them riding high.
We are looking for a conscientious and motivated reformer Pilates instructor to join our friendly and innovative team. We aim to empower and equip you to drive our student-centric approach so you can take your passion for Pilates to the next level. If our vision appeals to you, this could be an exciting opportunity to join our brand.
To be one of the team you need:
• Related industry experience and industry qualifications such as REPS preferred.
• A reformer/equipment qualification a plus, but not essential.
• A music background or ETM class qualifications are advantageous.
• To be knowledgable about Pilates and its benefits.
Our ideal candidate will be:
• Energetic and charismatic.
• Personable, friendly and have a love of working with students.
• Driven and understand the value of working as part of a supportive team.
• Professional and reliable.
In return we will offer:
• Complete training in the Tempo Pilates method, allowing you to hone your abilities and skills to reach our shared goals.
• Perks which can be discussed at interview stage.
• A vibrant and rewarding working environment within a close team.
• Friendly and dedicated students.
• Opportunity to work for a boutique studio.
Salary: £25.50- £31.50 per class post completing our part-time 4-6 week training schedule.
Job Location: London E8 | Hackney.
Expected start date: 10/12/2021
Apply method: Passionate about the benefits of Reformer Pilates… Got what it takes? E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and, if interested, we will send you additional details. We look forward to hearing from you! (Due to the number of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those we feel are suitable)