TEMPO PILATES LIMITED (“We“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions on www.tempopilates.com and any other documents referred to on it) sets out how we collect your personal data, how we use it, and what rights and choices you have in relation to the personal data we hold and process. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR), the data controller is Tempo Pilates Limited, Unit 10, Avant-Garde, 6 Cygnet Street, London, E1 6GW, England.
Personal data we might collect
- Contact details such as your name, address, mobile/telephone number/s and email address.
- Payment data including credit/debit card numbers (although this is encrypted so we cannot view the full card number) and card expiry dates.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details relating to your health and fitness and preferences as disclosed by you to us on your registration as a member of Tempo Pilates Limited or subsequently.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- Details of other information you have given us, such as, your birthday, any relationship information (e.g. if you pay for a spouse) and who referred you to us.
- We do not record your password for your Tempo Pilates online account although we can reset it for you.
Collection of your personal data
- When you fill in forms on our site www.tempopilates.com or at our studio. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or subsequently, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Tempo Pilates Limited, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and report/aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways (Permitted Purposes):
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services, which may be of interest to you, and we or they may contact you about these by email or telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data the registration form or log into your Tempo Pilates online account and check/uncheck (as the case may be) certain marketing preferences and by selecting the unsubscribe button on individual emails.
You agreed when opening your Tempo Pilates account (unless you have opted out) to receive emails relating to Tempo Pilates discounts and special offers on our classes. You have been and are still able to opt out by updating your marketing preferences in your Tempo Pilates account and by selecting the unsubscribe button on individual emails. In addition, you have the option to export your personal information or delete records we hold about you. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to do so.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Tempo Pilates Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply on www.tempopilates.com and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tempo Pilates Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- For insurance purposes.
Where we store your personal data and for how long
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We store your personal data as long as it is necessary to keep it for the Permitted Purposes, or, where we have relied on your consent to keep your personal data, once you withdraw your consent for us to do so, and we are not otherwise legally permitted or required to keep the data.
Subject to certain conditions under applicable legislation, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal data, which we hold about you.
- Have any inaccurate data we hold about you corrected.
- Object or restrict our use of your personal data.
- Delete the personal data which we hold about you
- Submit a complaint if you have concerns about the way in which we are handling your data.
To do any of the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To enable as to process your request, we may require that you provide us with proof of your identity, for example by providing us with a copy of a valid form of identification, so that we can ensure that we appropriately protect the personal data we hold from unauthorised access requests and comply with our security obligations. In order to correct any inaccurate data we hold about you, you should also be able to correct data by logging into your Tempo Pilates online account and updating and saving your new information. In order to restrict the use of your personal data for marketing purposes you can exercise your right to prevent such processing by logging into your Tempo Pilates online account and checking / unchecking (as the case may be) certain marketing preference boxes and by selecting the unsubscribe button on any individual email. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that there is certain emails which are considered operational and which you will receive even of you have opted out of receiving all communications from us. These are:
- Appointment Confirmation
- Client Schedule
- Forgot Login Information
- Gift Card Delivery Email
- Purchase Receipts
We may charge you a reasonable administrative fee for any unreasonable or excessive requests, and for any additional copies of information you may request.
In relation to complaints, we will promptly respond to your requests and complaints.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.