We’ve missed you and we’re very excited to welcome you back at our E1 | Shoreditch and E8 | Hackney studios on Monday 17th of May 2021. WC2 | Covent Garden more information to follow.
Our team is now reactivating existing packages and readjusting expiry dates accordingly, we aim to have the schedule live by Friday 14th of May. Before attending your first class back, please take a look at below
Extensive behind-the-scenes safeguarding measures are in place for your safety including;
– Antibacterial hand gels available at all studios to use before and after class.
– Antibacterial and antiviral disinfectants provided to spray reformers and all equipment between classes.
– Ongoing cleaning of high-contact touch points throughout the premises.
– Implementation of rigorous deep-cleaning procedures.
– Face coverings provided for all staff, although they will not be mandatory
– Face coverings for students are encouraged in all areas of the studio except when on the reformer
– Social distance floor markings.
– Upgraded ventilation system ensuring continuous flow of fresh air in the studio
– An immediate action plan and a critical incident plan is in place should a student or staff member become unwell.
Still the same Tempo classes you love
In addition to these measures, we have made some changes to our in-studio procedures to provide our students a safe and stress-free experience.
– Studio classes will have limited capacity to ensure recommended distance is maintained between each student, and there will be no hands-on corrections from trainers.
– Classes will now be 50 minutes long to allow for additional cleaning and sufficient transition time for students.
– Please turn up to your class no earlier than 5 minutes before it begins, and leave the studio promptly after class. This will assist us in maintaining social distancing in our reception area and help with queue management.
– We love socialising, but we’ve got to look out for each other right now. Chairs will be removed from our waiting areas.
– Changing room / showers and lockers will be temporarily closed.
– Please arrive ready in your kit, wooden boxes will be provided for all personal belongings which can be taken into the studio with you.
– Our washrooms will remain open.
– Please avoid walk-ins and book your classes in advance.
If you have any enquiry, please email or call the relevant studio to limit crowding at reception. This will also allow for a contact-free payment process which is encouraged now more than ever. If you experience any COVID-19 symptoms, we kindly ask that you remain at home. We are committed to your safety and we will continuously review our measures to make appropriate changes when necessary.
While we look forward to welcoming you back to our studios safely, we will continue to provide online classes once we’ve reopened. We have moved our online classes schedule to a new “Online” location on Mindbody. Click here > to book. Thank you for your outstanding support in the last few weeks. We cannot wait to see you again. The Tempo Pilates Team.