“The teachers are all amazing – they all have a similar fun, fast-paced energy, which together with the music is way better than your average gym space, and you get a much better work-out.” – Ruth, Google+
Tempo Pilates are always looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic instructors with heaps of personality to join our remarkable team. Are you passionate about Pilates and fitness? Do you love teaching with music? Got rhythm?! Well then Tempo Pilates is the place for you!
We are a local, independent bunch. We love what we do, teaching challenging Reformer Pilates classes set to up-tempo music in great locations. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and invest a lot of time in our training and development.
To be one of the team you need:
- A proven track record: industry qualifications such as REPS (preferred). Pilates mat training and/or reformer/equipment qualification a plus, but not essential.
- Excellent self-motivation: you will train small group classes, but will also be offered one-to-one personal training opportunities. Your role requires you to work well within our team of instructors and the wider staff network.
- A great personality: you need to help maintain student relationships in the studio and be positively active on social media.
- To be inspirational: we teach a very unique and trademarked method of Reformer Pilates. You are an ambassador for the brand.
- Flexibility: a mixed shift pattern involving mornings, evenings and weekends is standard for our trainers.
- Patience and empathy: you will have the ability to provide alternative exercises for those with injury or in the rehab process, and always provide inspiration to our students to achieve the best they can.
Bonus points for:
- Related industry experience – ETM class qualifications are advantageous.
- Familiarity with Pilates and its many benefits.
Got what it takes? E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and, if interested, we will send you additional details. We look forward to hearing from you!